Please be reminded that starting from 1 April 2018, only Licensed Plumber (LP) is allowed to submit the application to PUB and carry out the sanitary works.
This e-service facilitates the Owner/ Contractor/ Plumber on the application to PUB for the installation of new grease trap or new sanitary plumbing and drainage system in existing premises/ buildings which do not have sanitary facilities.
Form B (Application to work in Public Sewer) is to be submitted if it involves a new connection to the existing sewer. Form B can be submitted through email at PUB_FORM_B@pub.gov.sg by contractor / plumber or through Corenet-e-submission system by QP.
Please be advised that Form F submission is not required for the below minor sanitary works:
- a. the repair, replacement or removal of any existing sanitary facility in a building; or
- b. the addition of any sanitary appliance within the existing sanitary facilities in a building.
Upon completion of the works, the applicant shall notify PUB (Water Reclamation (Network) Department, WRN) via online Form H ( Notification for Completion of Minor Sewerage Works) and submit a Form G ( Application for Adjusting Sanitary Appliances Fees) to declare the quantity of sanitary fittings installed. The Department may carry out audit inspection to the completed works.
You will be prompted by a system message if your application has been successfully received. Please take note of the Submission No. generated by the system and quote this number for all future correspondences related to this application.
A response/approval will be sent to the applicant’s email or fax number as provided by the applicant in the form within 7 working days.
All relevant information shall be submitted with the application including the following:
1. Detailed plans showing the following:
- a. Project site and location plan
- b. Existing sanitary drainlines/ sewers layout
- c. Proposed point of connection to existing inspection chamber or public sewers
- d. Other relevant details
- 2. Detailed design / brand / model and calculation for the proposed grease trap capacity (if any).
Estimation of Time Required
This form may take you about 15 minutes to fill in.
- 1. Certificate of Registration of a Factory for the above project (where applicable).
- 2. Sewerage Information Plan (SIP) showing the highlighted proposed point ofsewer connection and approved plan, and/or sections of sewers to be inspected.
- 3. Activity – Based Risk Assessment Form.
- 4. Certificate of Confined Space Safety Assessors Course / Manhole Safety Assessor Course of the competent person deployed at work site.
- 5. Method statement of the works.
For enquiries pertaining to your Form F submission, please contact our officers at 67313254 or 67313306.
For other enquiries, please contact PUB Building Plan Unit at 67313512 or email at PUB_BPU@pub.gov.sg.