Please be reminded that starting from 1 April 2018, only Licensed Plumber (LP) is allowed to submit the application to PUB and carry out the sanitary works.
This e-service facilitates the trade fair organizer/operator/applicant on the application to PUB for the installation of temporary sanitary facilities (i.e. sanitary appliances and washing facilities as well as the associated pipe works connecting to pump sump, holding tank, inspection chamber or public sewer) at the trade fair site. The proposed temporary sanitary facilities shall be carried out in compliance with the "General Requirements for temporary sanitary facilities for Trade Fairs"
Form B (Application to work in Public Sewer) is to be submitted if it involves a new connection to the existing sewer. Form B can be submitted through email at PUB_FORM_B@pub.gov.sg by contractor / plumber or through Corenet-e-submission system by QP.
Upon completion of the works, the applicant shall notify PUB via online Form H (Notification for Completion of Minor Sewerage Works).
Please take note that failure to obtain an approval from PUB on the design of Temporary sanitary facilities prior to commencement of the Trade Fair operations or the construction/installation of temporary sanitary facilities not in accordance with the approved design at the trade fair site is a violation of Section 11 of the Sewerage and Drainage act (SDA). In addition, failure to comply with any condition stated in PUBs approval letter is also an offence under section 63(b) of the SDA. Offenders are liable for enforcement actions.
You will be prompted by a system message if your application has been successfully received. Please take note of the Submission No. generated by the system and quote this number for all future correspondences related to this application.
A response/approval will be sent to the applicants email or fax number as provided by the applicant in the form within 7 working days
All relevant information shall be submitted with the application including the following:
1. Detailed plans showing the following:
- a. Trade fair location;
- b. NEA s trade fair permit;
- c. Proposed layout and design of the temporary sanitary facilities/pump sump/holding tank;
- d. Proposed point of connection to existing inspection chamber, public sewer or holding tank;
- e. Other relevant details
- 2. Detailed design for the pump sump or holding tank (if proposed)
Estimation of Time Required
This form may take you about 15 minutes to fill in.
- 1. Certificate of Registration of a Factory for the above project (where applicable).
- 2. Sewerage Information Plan (SIP) showing the highlighted proposed point ofsewer connection and approved plan, and/or sections of sewers to be inspected.
- 3. Activity – Based Risk Assessment Form.
- 4. Certificate of Confined Space Safety Assessors Course / Manhole Safety Assessor Course of the competent person deployed at work site.
- 5. Method statement of the works.
For enquiries pertaining to your Form I submission, please contact our officers at 67313254 or 67313306.
For other enquiries, please contact PUB Building Plan Unit at 67313512 or email at PUB_BPU@pub.gov.sg.