We are thrilled to announce the launch of Release 1 of the PUB Business & Professional (B&P) Portal, now available at https://eservices.pub.gov.sg/bpp. Please note that Release 1 is currently focusing on most LP submission types and functions. For all other QP transactions, please continue to use the current portal until the next release in Jan 2024. x

Qualified Persons Portal


1. How can I check on the submission status and contact information of the processing officer in charge of a Corenet or E-Form submission that I have made?

Check out the Submission Status E-Application on the Qualified Persons Portal. To check for the status of the case of interest, you will need to key in the submission and/or project reference number for the case.

2. Please use the Consultation Appointment E-Application on the Qualified Person. You can make appointments between 3 working days to 2 weeks in advance. Do provide any plans/drawings/write-ups relevant to case you want to consult when you make the appointment.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, please modify or cancel appointments in the system using the booking reference number and confirmation number provided in the confirmation email. We seek your cooperation so that the consultation slot could be made available to others who need it.

3. Where can I purchase Sewerage Information Plan (SIP), Drainage Interpretation plan (DIP) and Water Service Plan (WSP)?

Please use the Services Plans E-Application on the Qualified Person Portal. You may search for the land lot of interest by keying in the Mukim/Lot number or address. When the land lot of interest is found, add lot to cart and choose type of service plan to purchase. Confirm your purchase, check out and pay with credit cards. The requested plans will be sent to you via email.

4. Where can I make submissions for Minor Sanitary and Sewerage Works?

Please use the E-Forms E-Application on the Qualified Person Portal. The forms available are,

  • Form J - request for permission for conversion of use to workers’ dormitory

5. I have received a reminder to make the Post TOP (Temporary Occupation Permit) annual declaration of inspection of flood protection features. What do I need to do?

Regular inspection of flood protection features ensure that flood risk and damage to the property is minimised. You will need to make an online declaration that an inspection on the flood protection features at your property has been carried out. The declaration form can be found on Qualified Person Portal, E-Forms E-Applications.

You will need to login with your SingPass.

Session Expiration Warning

Because you have been inactive, your session is about to expire

Time remaining: